Important Reservation Information
- What if suddenly everything goes wrong? Cancelling sounds annoying, and it is - for everyone. It’s a shame if rooms have to stand empty even though someone else would have liked to stay! But on the other hand, everyone can have a problem sometimes. All we ask is that you let us know in good time. We will try to be tolerant. Within the final 21 days before arrival we have to make a charge of 70 percent of the accommodation price. In the event of late arrival or early departure, the room or apartment rate will be charged in full.
You can take out a travel cancellation insurance policy in a few easy steps here.
- Arrival? Your room will be available from around 3pm on your day of arrival. If you plan to arrive after 7 pm, please let us know. Rooms should be vacated from 10.30 pm on your day of departure.
- Dogs / pets? You are welcome to bring your four-legged friend to stay. Please understand that they are not permitted to enter the dining areas. We make a charge of € 16.00 per day for dogs, excluding feed.
- Is there equipment for the baby? We provide a bottle warmer, changing table, baby monitor and cot free of charge. Babysitting can be arranged in advance on request.
- Invoices can be paid in cash, by cheque or by credit card. Any price differences are as a result of the differing sizes and locations of the rooms/apartments; charges for all other services are the same.